Thursday, November 11, 2021
resemblance?
The other night before the Monkees concert, I dined with Julie at a fancy steak place near the State Theater. A woman there said I looked very much like Martha Nussbaum, or I would look like her when I’m 70. I was impressed with the image the speaker had of me…she turns out to be a pretty famous and lovely philosopher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...

No comments:
Post a Comment