Sunday, November 7, 2021
hey hey we’re the Monkees!
Tonight I met friends Julie and Kari out in Minneapolis. Julie and I had dinner at a very nice steak restaurant and then met Kari at the State Theater. Mike Nesmith and Mickey Dolenz entertained for 2 hours! Their voices were strong and it was fun to sing along to familiar favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...




No comments:
Post a Comment