Friday, July 23, 2021
phone home
My phone had been replaced. I haven’t been accessible via phone for just over a week. It feels good. Just picked up Katie from her 2nd week of BUDDIES at Luther Point. I got the nicest hug ever when I saw her today. Priceless. Here are Katie and Isaiah acting last night in their closing ceremony.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
northern exposure
Brad, Osten and I are up at the hunting shack today cutting wood and watched the MN Golden Gophers beat the Michigan Wolverines for the jug!...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...

No comments:
Post a Comment