Thursday, July 22, 2021
why not just three more days?
I just heard the Twins traded my favorite player, Nelson Cruz. I know we need help in the pitching department, but could you please have waited until Sunday so we could have seen him play on Saturday when we're going to the game? We'll miss your energy and smile Nelson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...

No comments:
Post a Comment