Thursday, July 22, 2021
why not just three more days?
I just heard the Twins traded my favorite player, Nelson Cruz. I know we need help in the pitching department, but could you please have waited until Sunday so we could have seen him play on Saturday when we're going to the game? We'll miss your energy and smile Nelson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
another full day
I’m ready to go to bed, but it was day 11 1/2 for me. Then I went to big Os final JV football game versus Menomonie with Brad. So fun to see...
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them

No comments:
Post a Comment