After the game, Katie and I set up our tents in preparation for our big BWCA trip starting on Saturday.
Tuesday, June 15, 2021
pitching debut
This evening the River Falls Park and Rec Lima beans featured a new closing pitcher in Osten Olson. The Lima beans won 5-2. Osten pitched to several hitters including one of my favorite former students, Gavin and finished the game with 1 ground out one fielders choice single. The weather was MUCH nicer and it felt good to have a win under our belt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...


No comments:
Post a Comment