On Sunday, Katie and I went back to school shopping and the stores were open! On Wednesday, we will get a photo of her in one of her new outfits as she is getting her 8th grade school photos taken. She is so fun to go shopping with...I think my mother would have much preferred her as a shopping partner when I was growing up.
Here are two sweaters that we bought at American Eagle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day 9 & Katie made it in to the MSU Mankato Nursing program
Another good day in the classroom and a lovely announcement from one my very favorite people in the world! This beautiful smarty pants was a...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...


No comments:
Post a Comment