Wednesday morning dawned bright and early. Anders and Katie departed for their second days of school. Shortly after, Osten and I prepared to leave for our first days of school. All reports were good and it looks like the year will be positive and a year of growth.
Here are the photos:
Another big event happened on our first day of school. Anders went to Associated Dentists and had his braces removed! We are now braces free and a retainer wearing family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day 9 & Katie made it in to the MSU Mankato Nursing program
Another good day in the classroom and a lovely announcement from one my very favorite people in the world! This beautiful smarty pants was a...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment