Thursday, August 29, 2019
preparing the environment
Part of being a Montessorian is making sure your classroom is beautiful, organized and inviting for children to learn. I haven't snapped any photos of our new learning space yet, but it has been a lot of fun working with Michelle, Jessie, Petra and Lynn to get our classroom ready for students on Tuesday, September 3.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment