On Sunday evening, I got a chance to meet up with girlfriends Julie and Trish for dinner in Stillwater band to hear the fun Blue's band the Jorgensen's. Hip hip hooray for summer!
Sunday, August 4, 2019
good day sunshine
Today looks like it's going to be another glorious day. Heading to church in an hour, spending time with family and doing some much needed cleaning around the house. LOVE days like this.
On Sunday evening, I got a chance to meet up with girlfriends Julie and Trish for dinner in Stillwater band to hear the fun Blue's band the Jorgensen's. Hip hip hooray for summer!
On Sunday evening, I got a chance to meet up with girlfriends Julie and Trish for dinner in Stillwater band to hear the fun Blue's band the Jorgensen's. Hip hip hooray for summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment