Sunday, November 11, 2018

opening night!

Friday was opening night for Newsies. My dear college friends--Trish, Ivy and Julie braved the new winter driving conditions to come see our Anders Cole take the stage in his role as Finch--a New York Newsie. Julie's daughter Libby also came along for the adventure.

I was so impressed with their performance and a friend of mine wrote a great description:


A.MAZE.ING.
We went to opening night last night and
I had a perma-smile on my face the entire time!!!
These kids can SING,
they can ACT,
they can DANCE,
they can FLIP, and
most importantly,
these “kids” are A FORCE to be reckoned with!
Watching them,
I felt the power and determination of our youth.
These beautiful people
that I get to hang out with every day
are HOPE and
JOY and
HARD-WORK
embodied.
Thanks for the opportunity to watch them shine, Kim Miller









No comments:

preparing for Alaska

Packing and doing end of the month tasks as we are getting ready to leave for Alaska. Grouted my stepping stone, went on my end of the month...