Thursday, November 1, 2018
sick boy
Today I got a call at about 1:45 from the Westside office saying that Osten was not feeling himself. He was laying down and just feeling really punky. I called Brad and he was able to pick him up. When I got home just after 5, I found a small 8 year old curled up on the couch. He is now running a fever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment