![]() |
| me, Michelle, Anna, Sara, Abby, Courtney, T (Sara's daughter) and Maggie |
Friday, May 18, 2018
staff development
Today our staff had a wellness activity of kayaking the Upper Kinnickinnic. Brad was an angel husband and helped us put in and picked us up at Veteran's Park here in River Falls. I love my husband and really enjoy working with all these talented women...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...

No comments:
Post a Comment