Sunday, May 13, 2018
pops
On Friday night, our first born performed in the River Falls High School Pops concert. I got a chance to do ticket sales with my friend Sharyl and catch up on all the comings and goings of her love life. I also got a great seat for the standing room only show. Great job Anders and the six different bands who performed on Friday and Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment