| here is the marquee outside the Falls Theater where we saw the amazing Star Wars |
Saturday, December 16, 2017
the last Jedi
Wow. My mind was blown by the most recent installment of the Star Wars franchise. It was really well acted, the scenes were incredible and the plot line twisted in ways that haven't in the past. Nice job and I am definitely going to try to see this movie again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...

No comments:
Post a Comment