Sunday, December 3, 2017
nesting
Today, I plan on spending the day working on report cards, doing some cleaning, addressing Christmas cards, working on the 2018 calendar, just keeping busy. I also want to do some cooking with my Katie so we can eat some good nutritious meals after eating out on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment