Wednesday, July 19, 2017
dental work
This morning I woke Katie and Anders up for dental procedures. Anders had spacers inserted and Katie had an initial consultation for braces and her last two baby teeth extracted. There was some anxiety, but everything went relatively well. Way to got Katie! Tomorrow we will have a more in depth appointment and then from there we will plan a course of action.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment