Friday, July 21, 2017
craving chicken
Our Katie cat is performing in a play this evening and she got to choose the food she would bring for dinner. She chose fried chicken. We went uptown and bought some chicken for Katie and the rest of our family. Osten is currently very concerned that he won't get a chance to eat his chicken. We will eat when it's dinner time...I don't know if that will be soon enough for our 7 year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment