Wednesday, April 13, 2016
here comes the sun...and the wasps
The sun shone all day today! I rode to school with my long North Face coat, went outside at lunch to collect sticks for an art project and it was AMAZINGLY beautiful! In the afternoon, two wasps invaded our classroom. With two allergic kids, it was a little tough to take, but it sure was nice to soak in the sun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment