Saturday, April 23, 2016
bonding time with friends
Last night, I was able to spend some time with my River Falls girlfriends, Sharyl and Sarah. They have been friends since our sweet little children (who are now 14) entered Kindergarten in 2007. We met at Juniors and then traveled down the street to Mainstreeter. Nice conversation and catching up. Our children have all branched in different directions, but I truly believe we can sustain our friendship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a loss, but a good game by 83
Today, Brad, Anders and I went to Osten’s football game at Eau Claire North. The wildcats lost, but it was fun to see Osten on the field. He...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment