Thursday, March 24, 2016
smm
Wishes do come true! The will to persevere can work wonders. On Tuesday, the kids and I loaded up into the truck and headed to St. Paul to the Science Museum of Minnesota. We saw ancient mummies from Egypt and Peru, we watched a great movie about the National Parks in the United States and enjoyed seeing dinosaur bones and playing games about energy conservation. A great time was had by all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment