Sunday, March 13, 2016
daylight saving time has begun!
Last night, lovely Bradley Cole got all the clocks set correctly and we ventured off to bed at a reasonable time. I think due to the plentiful events at the beginning of my weekend, I still managed to sleep in and miss church. I do need to get O ready for bed in the next few minutes though...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment