Wednesday, February 3, 2016
2 hours late
This morning, our school was 2 hours late because of the plentiful snow that fell here in town and out in the country. I spent the day doing reading assessments and the kids had a wonderful time playing in the new powdery snow. I heard many tales of great tunnel building on the playground.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day 4.5
Today, I was able to teach in the afternoon. It felt so great to be back with the kids and my teaching friends. After school, Brad and I we...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment