I cannot even begin to imagine the emotions
this man has felt over the last eight months and yet he continues to be a
mentor and supporter of youth. His obvious faith in God keeps him strong and
encouraging. Watonwan county 4-H is better because of him. Alissa is very
grateful to him for giving her the opportunity to show Ross's cattle. Thank you
Kurt Blomgren.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...

No comments:
Post a Comment