![]() |
| Laurie from Picture Perfect Studios captured this photo of O hugging his friend Brody from bible school |
Thursday, August 6, 2015
bible school
I've had the delight of teaching preschoolers music at VBS. It's been really great leading a group of young Christians. O has been doing a great job of participating and including kids that may feel a little uncomfortable. What a wonderful observation to make!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...

No comments:
Post a Comment