Friday, July 17, 2015
gorgeous day
I just finished up my math grant workshop and will be driving east to Door County. Last night I stayed overnight at Country Inn and Suites here in Eau Claire and went out to dinner, went to a movie, went to work out and did a little Target run. It was so bizarre being alone, and I'm very thankful that I'm back with family tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment