Thursday, March 5, 2015
year of the sheep
Tonight Brad, myself and K and O went to the North Hall auditorium at UWRF for a beautiful celebration of the Chinese New Year...the year of the sheep. Dancing, skits and a really nice sample of dumplings and fortune cookies were enjoyed. I saw my two student teachers there. It was a really enjoyable evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment