Monday, March 9, 2015
dinner and a movie
On Saturday, after a really nice day in class, Julie and I met in Hudson to get a bite to eat at Paddy Ryan's (yum) and to see the movie Focus. The food at Paddy Ryan's was really great and the movie was entertaining. We both arrived home at a reasonable hour so we could rest for the big Daylight Saving Time switch ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment