Thursday, July 31, 2014
modular woodshed
Brad has been working hard at preparing for winter with installing a tile platform in our living room and now is busy building some modular woodsheds to keep the wood that we will be burning this winter. The wood stove was installed on Wednesday and today Brad finished one of the two sheds. ACO spent time this afternoon stacking wood...I am looking forward to smelling and feeling that warm wood fire this winter. Thanks Brad and A!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a loss, but a good game by 83
Today, Brad, Anders and I went to Osten’s football game at Eau Claire North. The wildcats lost, but it was fun to see Osten on the field. He...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment