We ate yummy chocolate brownies and dined in a newly cleaned breakfast nook. Awesome.
Friday, July 18, 2014
eight and one half
Ms. KGO is now officially 8 1/2 years old. It has been a tradition to
have a small party on the big day. This year was no exception. She
received a new Zoe doll for her big day--a doll I had bought when she was 3,
but finally realized she was able to take excellent care of now when she is 8
1/2.
We ate yummy chocolate brownies and dined in a newly cleaned breakfast nook. Awesome.
We ate yummy chocolate brownies and dined in a newly cleaned breakfast nook. Awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment