Saturday, June 14, 2014
my first day of summer vacation
Wednesday was my first official day of summer vacation...pretty awesome! O, K and I went to the library for a program on amphibians and reptiles. I got a chance to see several students. Then we went home and filled up the swimming pool and played with neighborhood kids for a good part of the day. In the evening, Lewis, Willem and Paul Mullen came by on a bike ride. It was a really nice day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment