Friday, June 6, 2014
field day
Today was our field day at RFPME--we played games from the seven continents (I lead the penguin waddle for Antarctica) and one all continent relay with toilet plungers and balls. The other games were: North American sponge relay, South American anaconda snake game, European pasta pull, African pyramid build, Australian kangaroo hop and the Asian tofu transfer. The kids were great, the parents super and the weather was just perfect. It was a really great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment