It was a beautiful day on the slopes of Hoffman with both A and I getting some air while aiming for a man-made mogel.
Saturday, January 4, 2014
sledding day!
The temperatures were flirting with 20 degrees today above zero, so our family went sledding at Hoffman park this afternoon. The golden sunshine invigorated our bodies--A, K and I sledded and climbed while O and Brad stayed at home. O is battling the nasty cough that has invaded our home and he was in dire need of a nap/rest.
It was a beautiful day on the slopes of Hoffman with both A and I getting some air while aiming for a man-made mogel.
It was a beautiful day on the slopes of Hoffman with both A and I getting some air while aiming for a man-made mogel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment