I really feel the clock ticking for the end of the school year...the year 2013 that is. The kids are in the midst of animal and country research. I just wish I could be more skilled at teaching them effective research and summarization strategies. I'm sure I will improve with practice, but I just wish I could do it instantly. Rome wasn't built in a day...
Thursday, December 12, 2013
tick tock
I really feel the clock ticking for the end of the school year...the year 2013 that is. The kids are in the midst of animal and country research. I just wish I could be more skilled at teaching them effective research and summarization strategies. I'm sure I will improve with practice, but I just wish I could do it instantly. Rome wasn't built in a day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
northern exposure
Brad, Osten and I are up at the hunting shack today cutting wood and watched the MN Golden Gophers beat the Michigan Wolverines for the jug!...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment