I attended K's conference with Mrs. LaPoint this evening. She is doing really well in writing and reading. Her math scores are strong, but she can be working on basic facts a bit harder. I'm just thrilled that Mrs. LaPoint knows our sweet daughter so well. Free spirited, creative, friendly, outgoing, happy, articulate and kind. Isn't that what we all aspire to be?
Thursday, December 12, 2013
conference
I attended K's conference with Mrs. LaPoint this evening. She is doing really well in writing and reading. Her math scores are strong, but she can be working on basic facts a bit harder. I'm just thrilled that Mrs. LaPoint knows our sweet daughter so well. Free spirited, creative, friendly, outgoing, happy, articulate and kind. Isn't that what we all aspire to be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment