![]() |
| Samuelson as a youngster photo from Audio-Video Barn site |
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
the voice
At work this morning, the office was flooded with the richest voice I have ever heard in a live setting. Orien Samuelson of WGN is here on campus to speak to an audience about Agricultural Issues. I couldn't help thinking of him being in a classroom of young people reading a story...what an amazing experience that would be! I was star struck as he shook my hand and genuinely greeted me. Thanks, Mr. Voice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...

No comments:
Post a Comment