This morning, he woke up bright and early and wondered "where's Mampa?" and proceeded to look all around the upstairs for her. It was so sweet.
Monday, October 29, 2012
mampa
Grandma Betty has been spending time with us as Brad is way out West in South Dakota on a pheasant hunting adventure. Osten has been spending a lot of time with her--Saturday night when A, K & I went to a rocking Halloween party at our friends' house and again on Sunday morning when K, A and I went to church and Sunday School.
This morning, he woke up bright and early and wondered "where's Mampa?" and proceeded to look all around the upstairs for her. It was so sweet.
This morning, he woke up bright and early and wondered "where's Mampa?" and proceeded to look all around the upstairs for her. It was so sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment