| we saw my favorite island car--the yellow Toyota with the Unconditional Love and Bless banners in the lot at Divi |
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Me belly bawlin'
To quote the book Callalou "me belly bawlin". The St. Croix Food and Wine Experience was a tastetation. Lovely location and delicious food. Caren watched the kids while Brad and I enjoyed an evening out together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment