I brought out the baby markers and wahlah...we have a 3rd color maker in our family.
Saturday, April 7, 2012
color my world
Osten woke me up this morning by rolling his Big Wheel into our bedroom and saying "Good Morning" in Osten language. We then went to the breakfast nook together to have some Wheat Chex. Kathryn was already up and working in her school workbook when Osten declared that he wanted to "tee"--see--and also wanted to color.
I brought out the baby markers and wahlah...we have a 3rd color maker in our family.
I brought out the baby markers and wahlah...we have a 3rd color maker in our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment