Monday, November 28, 2011
Vocalizations
This morning while Osten's dresser was pulling his Robeez on, she noticed he was trying to sing a familiar song...Zumba song from a Zumba video I frequently use while working out. It was so cute because he was so incredibly close. We also were reading several books this evening and he kept grabbing them, opening, and "reading" them to me. He is using a lot of different sounds, but not many words...I think he is going to be quite a talker once we can figure out his language.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment