Friday, November 18, 2011
potty
Every morning Osten likes to climb in the shower...he really enjoys the warm water and getting clean. This morning was a typical day with him begging for a shower. We got cleaned up and dried off. Shortly after getting dry, he squatted "in the position". I ran to get a diaper and came back to a little pile of poop and pee on the bathroom floor. In retrospect, I should have positioned him on the toilet..that would have been something if our soon to be 18 month old went potty on the toilet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a loss, but a good game by 83
Today, Brad, Anders and I went to Osten’s football game at Eau Claire North. The wildcats lost, but it was fun to see Osten on the field. He...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment