![]() |
| this photo was circa five tooth, but an excellent chompers shot |
Monday, June 13, 2011
8 tooth on the loose
number 8 is emerging--poopy pants, but very little wimpering encountered. Little O is officially a tough cookie.
GORGEOUS morning encountered--58 sunny degrees, lovely strawberry rhubarb pie baked last night by yours truly, nappies in the wash, sleeping Anders, Katie, Ian, Erin, Judah and Ella left when I ventured to work EARLY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day 4.5
Today, I was able to teach in the afternoon. It felt so great to be back with the kids and my teaching friends. After school, Brad and I we...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...

No comments:
Post a Comment