Monday, May 4, 2026
busy day
Many steps taken today and some home projects started. We’re repainting the back yard shed so Brad and I scraped old paint and Brad power washed. I pulled weeds and reset the rocks around the porch planting area. I planted the May Day flowers I received. I did laundry including getting summer sheets our bed. Lastly I went dancing with Julie and Trish. It was a fun and full day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
destination Victoria
We cruised most of the day and docked in Victoria, British Columbia at about 7pm. Brad and got off the ship and hopped on the shuttle to dow...
-
Kathryn Grace Olson has enjoyed her very first dance experience with an amazing teacher named Miss Jennifer. On Monday, November 17, Katie h...
-
Today was the day of Kindergarten registration for our sweet five year old. I had written on my FaceBook page about mentally preparing for ...





No comments:
Post a Comment