Sunday, April 5, 2026
Easter is here!
Brad, Osten and I went to Ezekiel this morning for 8:30 service. It was very well attended. We then went driving for 30 minutes and did chores around the house. At 3, Osten and I headed into the city for the Timberwolvesgame versus the Charlotte Hornets. We were up at the half, but lost by quite a bit by the end. We had great seats and I caught a Fruity Pebbles t shirt. Also got to see Adam Thielen and his sons as spectators at the game. The Wolves need to win two more games to clinch a playoff spot. Let’s go Wolves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hot hot hot
We set a record breaking temperature for the day at 90 degrees! Went on a walk with Petra early and hosted Bruce for dinner. Got pumpkins an...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...











No comments:
Post a Comment