Osten went out trick or treating with friends and Brad and I are at home eating Jimmy John’s and passing candy to about 12 trick or treaters. We’re also watching the River Falls Wildcats win round 2 of the football play off game versus LaCrosse Central. The Grantsburg Pirates defeated Durand in a super close game—GO HENRY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day 4.5
Today, I was able to teach in the afternoon. It felt so great to be back with the kids and my teaching friends. After school, Brad and I we...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...













No comments:
Post a Comment