Saturday, November 16, 2024
decking the outdoor halls and celebrating birthday with my dear Julie and Trish
Today, I spent some time decorating outside for winter! Went to the compost site and got some great greenery and grasses. I harvested our hydrangeas and added some fun decorations that I had used before or picked up at Michael’s last weekend.
This evening I met dear friend Julie for dinner and then we met Trish for dancing at the Dugout in Mahtomedi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...















No comments:
Post a Comment