Brad returned from a trip to Chicago…he should be home for a long while as he has no travel plans the remainder of 2024❤️
Thursday, October 31, 2024
halloween 2024
First year I was stationed at home solo for trick or treaters! Osten went with friends and walked home on his own. He wore his Justin Jefferson Jersey and stopped at some of our friends’ house. We had about 8 people stop by including one of my sweet students and her family. Katie said she would send me photos, but I haven’t received any thus far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...









No comments:
Post a Comment