Today I met Naders for breakfast then drive to country jam venue in Eau Claire to see Kamala Harris and Tim Walz at their rally. It was exciting and some of my friends had really great seats. After the rally, I met Anders and Ally for dinner. Had a pretty spectacular day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
decorating for Halloween and arthritis in my neck
Today I had an appointment and found that I have arthritis in my neck…that may be part of the answer to my icky feelings. Felt quite good ...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...





No comments:
Post a Comment