Cousin Erika and I also met for dinner and caught up on our lives.
Sunday, February 11, 2024
time in Kato with Mom
On Saturday I got the opportunity to head down to Mankato to spend the day with Mom in her hospital room. I also went out to see one of my favorite childhood author’s grave along with some of the characters of her book, one being named Clarence, who was the character Tony. I realized he died as a 27 year old, so young.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...





No comments:
Post a Comment