Just savoring these last days before school starts…wish I could hop down to see my Mom, but with Brad gone, don’t want to leave my Momma post.
Tuesday, August 22, 2023
savoring summer
So far today Katie had practice, I spent an hour in the classroom, Osten is hosting his buddy Wil, Brad sent a photo in a Blackhawk Simulator (he’s in Florida for client meetings), Anders has been snapping photos at RA training. We had a great lunch of tortilla pizza. Katie’s working this afternoon, Osten will have his first football practice and I’ll go work out and make dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...


No comments:
Post a Comment