Just got this photo update from Brad. Our cabin fireplace has been cleaned and is in working order. I’m so eager to see him tomorrow as he’s returning from a week up at the cabin with our friend, Doug. I hope he took more pictures, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t.
Thursday, October 6, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day 4.5
Today, I was able to teach in the afternoon. It felt so great to be back with the kids and my teaching friends. After school, Brad and I we...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...

No comments:
Post a Comment